This role will oversee multiple properties located in Singapore and will be reporting into the respective General Managers. To oversee the functions of marketing communications and public relations of the cluster properties. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies and activities, external and internal, as well as the management of a high performing culture withing the team.
- To oversee the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies and activities of the hotels to uphold its image and brand positioning within the market place and general public.
- These include advertising, promotions, public relations, partner and channel marketing, loyalty marketing, campaign management, digital and new media development, social media engagement, as well as events management.
- To ensure the consistent communication of image and brand positioning throughout the hotels, as well as within the market place and general public.
- To develop SMART key performance objectives to track, review and measure the success of the hotels marketing, communications and public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance in order to meet financial objectives.
- To oversee strategic planning, development and implementation of the assigned cluster's marketing, communications and public relations program.
- To set marketing strategies and tactics to drive revenue maximization, system delivery and returns to owners.
- To identify and drive cluster initiatives, leverage on the strength of our brands and resources. Such activities include country-wide marketing and public relations efforts and cluster promotions via digital and social media channels.
- A recognized degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or Mass Communications
- 5 to 8 years in a leadership capacity
- Prior cluster luxury experience will be a benefit
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations across multi-brands and multi-national markets.
- Excellent leadership capabilities and experience to drive a vision
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with strong analytical and organizational skills
- A strong communicator with excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- People development with the ability to evaluate performance and potential and manage succession planning