Headquartered in Shanghai, our client is one of the
largest institutional service apartment / apartment rental companies in China with projects across all Tier One cities and selected Tier Two cities in China.
The company currently operates a portfolio of over 200
apartment complexes in major Chinese cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Wuhan, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chengdu and Xi’an.
Reports directly to the CEO, this is a key, senior
leadership role, responsible for the strategic growth and operational efficiencies of the organization.
1. Under the guidance of the CEO, and in accordance with
the group’s overall strategy, identify and establish a strategic business plan and framework of initiatives that will support and ensure the annual growth of the organization.
2. Work in tandem with the senior management team, spearhead high level presentations and meetings, playing a key role in to ensure the strategic growth of the organization.
3. Financial responsibilities in driving all properties
locally and national level to achieve financial budgets, goals and operational efficiencies.
4. Establish a framework of operating standards, SOPs and
initiatives that will raise / continuously improve service quality and service excellence across all properties.
5. Act as a bridge between property level and Head Office
to ensure that proper operational standards and procedures are in place and effectively communicated; with the aim of effectively raising the quality of service, guest experience.
6. In a leadership function; lead, guide and mentor team
members by (a) improving work flows and operational efficiencies, (b) providng a supportive platform for personal growth and development among team members, (c) effectively lead, mentor each Department toward achieving financial results and business goals.
7. Problem solving abilities – the ability to work with
teams, thinking creatively and “outside the box” to support and guide teams towards resolving operational and service issues
8. External relationships with key stakeholders, industry peers,
Government and other regulatory bodies; establish good working relationship and business practices to raise the level of brand presence in the market, industry.
·Degree holder, MBA ideal
·Minimum 8 years related industry experience, of which 5 years must be in a leadership function
·Familiar with the service apartment / apartment rental segment
·Excellent hands-on knowledge, sound understanding of operations and operational standards
·Analytical, commercially savvy with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
·Sound leadership experience, ability to lead and mentor large teams remotely
·Proven track record in achieving financial results, budgetary goals and KPIs at regional level
·Team player with the ability to work across, partner all levels of staff