Our client is a reputable and leading Travel Group – is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team in Hong Kong
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to target key prospective accounts.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospection methods.
- Be the face ofthe companyand represent us when meeting key decision makers, in order to create new sales opportunities and foster successful and solid relationships with them.
- Accurately forecast projected sales revenue
- Effectively capture and communicate customer requirements internally, completing timely handovers of closed sales to the account management team.
- Consistently use Salesforce CRM database to manage activity and results
- Communicate with leadership on all relevant issues in a timely way and deliver reports/analysis requested by management in a thorough and complete manner
- 5+ years’ solid track record of successful B2B development/sales (sales experience in the travel industry is a plus).
- Fluency inEnglish & Chinese(written and verbal).
- A passion for the travel industry.
- Strong skills in communication and persuasion.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong interpersonal skills and a hunger for success.
- Ability to engage with various levels of staff and management.
- Sound commercial knowledge, with the ability to analyse financial data and build a basic business case.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce.com (or similar).