The CompanyOur client is more than an accommodation provider. Recognising the difference between the traveller and tourist, they cater its quarters to the modern-day explorer, who seeks different experiences wherever the world takes him or her. Its accommodations exude modernity and strive to inspire unending exploration, complemented by high service standards.
- Upholding and/or improving Property's review ratings
- Handling check-ins and check-outs of guests
- Assisting guests with concierge services such as providing directions
- Maintaining property’s cleanliness at all times with the assistance of housekeepers
- Providing hostel services to guests such as laundry, printing and etc.
- Enforcing house rules firmly and decisively
- Assisting with the sales of Attraction Tickets and/or any sales of merchandises
- Assisting with any ad-hoc task instructed by superior
- Ensuring and enforcing Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) at all times
- Up-keeping of property’s condition at all times including but not limiting to changing of light bulbs, wall painting and troubleshooting WIFI Network.
- This role will report into the Hotel Manager
- You must have prior front office / concierge / guest services experience
- Preferably come with boutique experience
- Willing to multi-task and perform a spectrum of duties, not just limited to front line duties
- Able to work independently and have self initiative
- A strong team player that works well under pressure
- Multiple language capabilities will be a strong asset
- Service and guest orientated