Our client is specialize in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, they are travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on their Traveler Platform.
About the role:
As an Associate Account Manager in Property Solution team, you will play a critical role within the company through hands-on management of advertiser campaigns while developing and maintaining our partner relationships.
• Manage all aspects of campaign execution from onboarding to post-launch
• Provide campaign strategies and brainstorm new ideas and concepts to wow potential clients and grow current clients.
• Attend client meetings and prepare and deliver presentations to clients directly
• Partner closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes and larger, high-impact strategic improvements —with special focus on our business in Asia
• Coordinate with sales, ad operations, and external clients to ensure campaigns are successfully launched and meet client’s goals
• Make recommendations for campaign improvement to sales and clients, including providing feedback on creatives
• Resolve customer and operational problems during campaigns, providing general technical support on products
• Provide high-quality service and achieve customer satisfaction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related field
• At least 2-3 years account management experience
• An understanding of the ad-tech landscape
• Ability to liaise with regional clients, managing multiple accounts while providing exceptional client service
• Experience in working with high-value client and chains
• Experience with some or all of the following platforms: DBM, DCM, Salesforce
• A keen interest or understanding of the Programmatic, Exchange, Network & Display space
• Experience in Digital Media or Hospitality Industry
• Strong analytical ability that leverages our data-driven platform to produce successful campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in communicating and writing in either Mandarin or Bahasa or Cantonese or Thai.
• Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Experience running or managing Search Marketing campaigns in AdWords/Bing a plus