Our client is a well established holding company based in Indonesia with a diverse range of investments in the country and is renowned for its innovation, integrity and dependability. Well steeped in luxury, our client owns and manages one of the most recognizable and fast expanding luxury brands in the region.
Participates in the development and implementation of business strategies for the Hotel which are aligned with the overall mission, vision values and strategies.
· Develops and implements revenue generation strategies that support achievement of the Hotel's financial goals
· Achieves market share and revenue and goals for Rooms F&B and Weddings
· Implementation of revenue generation strategies designed to maximize revenue and yield with Revenue Director.
· Review online rate strategy with Revenue Director.
· Creates and implements marketing strategies which are aligned with Sales objectives and company goal.
· Review of all business opportunities to ensure profitability levels are acceptable
· Designs and proposes programs which meet customer needs and drive demand
· Develops and implements annual sales & marketing goals which are aligned with the hotel's overall revenue goal
· Implements function space allocation for group, catering and wedding bookings
· Management of Sales & Marketing P&L
· Prepare the annual operating budget for Sales and Marketing
· Develops and implements strategies and practices which support employee engagement
· Recruits and selects qualified candidates
· Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities
· Ensure thorough understanding and revision of department policies and procedures are undertaken and followed by all existing and new department team members
· Ensure all materials used to market the Hotel are in accordance with brand standards
· Ensure thorough understanding of all Brand Sales and Marketing programs