Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
· Build client relationship ensuring key hotel team members are actively engaged and effectively implementing optimal strategies, analysis, controls and best practices.
· Analyse and identify major revenue, visibility and conversion optimization actions in order to maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks for your clients
· Increase the key accounts portfolio performances & revenues
· Coordinate the client’s needs with the internal departments
· Maximise clients retention through results increase and strong relationships with decision makers and users
· Bring clients the expertise on products and solutions of the company
· Inform and propose new products and solutions to customers
· Responsible for contract and conditions associated
· Experience in multi‐cultural, international organization
· Successful experience Revenue Management in the Hospitality Industry
· Experience in relationships with Internet B2B companies
· Experience in small or medium business environment
· Be animated by a spirit of solutions finder through coordination of the stakeholders
· Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement--‐oriented.
· Word, Excel, PPT,
· Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
· Fluent in English (spoken and written),
· Frequent travel is required