Our client is a regional leader and a premier Front Desk Up selling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years. Delivering proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
Our client's unique combination of education, measurement and performance management tools has been proven to create a more satisfying guest experience as well as higher profits while maintaining our partners’ price integrity with over 85% of hotels who choosing to maintain partnerships with us year after year.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a high-performing Account Director. You will be working under the direction of the Regional Head, APAC.
We are looking for a passionate individual, who will partner with our existing hotels and ensure their long-term success. The Account Director role is to manage a portfolio of assigned hotels, to retain, extend and grow the business from this existing Client base and actively seek new opportunities to expand the foothold in the market.
You are a farmer and specialize in servicing the existing customer base, keeping those relationships going and staying attuned to opportunities to sell to it again.
You recognize that Hotels are continuously looking for effective ways to improve revenue and achieve their business goals and you understand how a unique blend of technology, reporting, training and consulting can increase a hotel’s most profitable revenue source. You must be comfortable working independently, in a home-based office.
Your knowledge of the hotel industry combined with your proven business development and analytical skills will allow you to drive expansion within the APAC region through the acquisition, drive and growth of a pipeline of new Partners, and retention of existing hotel Partners.
As a key member of the team, your contribution will be critical for the successful execution of the company's expansion strategy in your defined market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively build your pipeline with new opportunities to sell solutions
- Manage a portfolio of assigned hotel accounts, acting as the lead point of contact as well as trusted adviser to the portfolio’s key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Build and maintain strong, trust-based, long-lasting account relationships within each hotel property and across our clients’ portfolio.
- Grow the portfolio, within the Brands and the territory assigned, driving penetration both in depth (more programs delivered to the existing portfolio) and breadth (increased number of accounts).
- Tracks key accounts metrics and prepare reports to present the progress of implemented offerings, in a clear and timely manner, to both account stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Drive customer satisfaction, with timely evaluation of effectiveness of offerings implemented against ROI presented to the account.
- Support the growth of Market Share, by monitoring and analyzing competitor activities to assess threats to key hotel partners. Also, ensure strong barriers are created at account level.
- Work collaboratively with the Consultant Team to anticipate new business opportunities with existing accounts and identify suitable offerings to satisfy customer requirements.
- Negotiate and close agreements to achieve or exceed set revenue goals.
- A demonstrable track record of at least 5 years and experience carrying and achieving a quota in a direct sales capacity, preferably in a hospitality vendor capacity.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry with a deep understanding of hotel operations, revenue management and/or sales.
- Experience developing and building strong account relationship, and generating your own pipeline with existing accounts.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Evidence of strong analytical and numeracy skills, and ability to develop and present a solid business case.
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements in this region.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely.