Our client is a market leader in the retail beauty industry. They bring the most prestigious and popular brands, together with their customers. Their unique concept store experiences and sophisticated marketing includes in-store events and loyalty programs.
Our clients Human Resources team contributes to a great and fun working environment by implementing best practice program to attract, recruit, develop, groom and retain the best practice talent. The team’s responsibilities include recruitment, manpower planning, performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, staff welfare and development, as well as staff communications.
Key Goal: Assist the HR Manager and ensure that Apex Retail follows the MOM guidelines
Scope of Responsibilities (but not limited to). In this role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities such as:
- Plan and execute onboarding event to welcome new employees
- Process Income Tax submissions for IR21
- Process work passes application
- Maintain & updating staff personal file and system
- Prepare employment contracts, HR letters and correspondences.
- Manage employee exit/resignation process including conducting exit interviews
- Work with managers to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on employee inquiries relating to administrative support, Group’s insurance, employee benefits, HR policies and practices
- Provide support on other HR matters.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Diploma in Human Resource or relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in a HR generalist role preferably in Retail Beauty industry.
- Good knowledge in employment law, HR Policies and best practices
- Strong interpersonal communication (both written and verbal) in Mandarin and English in order to cater to Chinese-speaking associates and teamwork skills