Our client is a very well recognised international brand and is an established luxury hotel situated in the heart of Jakarta and comes with a large inventory of function / event space.
This role is a Head of Department position and will report into the Hotel Manager.
- You will manage the effective operation of the Restaurants, Bar and Lounge, Conference and Banqueting Facilities including outdoor catering events.
- Develop and execute the Food and beverage business and digital plan along with the Sales and marketing teams in order to execute a seamless launch and post launch strategy
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Food and Beverage department with the appropriate delivery of the luxury elements
- Oversee colleague on-the-job performance appraisal, hiring specific levels employees, coaching to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Overseeing innovative creation & execution of menus, pricing, beverage and wine lists in line with the urban landscape
- Delivering the financial results and key operating metrics of the department
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, systems and best practice
- Innovative and creative approach to building strategy and execution
- Prior experience in a luxury hotel with large function space
- Track record of results, consistently delivered key F&B metrics.
- Experience with large scale meetings and social events (critical)
- A recognised Diploma or Degree in a related field
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia would be an added advantage
- A strong leader and motivator able to work under tight datelines and pressure
- A strong believer in delivering first class service and products