Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
- Reporting: Revenue Optimization Director
- Inform and propose new products and solutions to customers
- Develop the sales of products and solutions for existing clients
- Coordinate the client’s needs with the internal departments of the company (Project mode)
- Customer facing ability, in presales and implementation contexts
- Work with accounts and internal international teams to design a solution that fits into customer requirements
- Responsible for contract and conditions associated
- Meet the budget defined and produce monthly forecast / Pipeline
- Partner with cross functional business teams to ensure you provide the right solution (Professional services, Marketing & Communication, Products, Revenue Optimization Services)
- Represent the company to major customers and professional associations
- Experience in multi--‐cultural, international organization
- Leadership skills
- At least 5 years experiences in hospitality products & solutions
- Ability to plan and manage operational level
- Experience in relationships with Internet B2B companies
- Experience in small or medium business environment
- Be animated by a spirit of solutions finder through coordination of the stakeholders
- Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement--‐oriented.
- Word, Excel, PPT,
- Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written),
- Extensive travel is required