Our client is committed to delivering real-world banking and financial training to professionals working in banks, corporates, government agencies, and other financial institutions.
They offer their theirs in the region a broad range of up-to-date financial topics, delivered via classroom training and e-learning. Their courses range from foundational programmes for new entrants, right through to the most complex and current topics in the industry.
As a member of a growing financial training company and reporting to the Head of Sales, you will primarily be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities, actively pursuing, pitching our training courses to clients or prospects, and building a long-term relationship with clients within the financial industry.
Applicants should be highly self-motivated, resourceful, meticulous, dedicated, highly responsive, and have excellent time management skills.
● Permanent Position
● High Commission with a year-end bonus for good performers
● Calling new prospects on a daily basis in the financial industry for our training courses to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
● Build and maintain customer relationships to strategically offer our courses and drive sales for long-term growth.
● Management of the pre-course, on-course, and post-course training activities with clients which includes hosting of virtual class/physical class and invigilation of assessments.
● Review pipeline and strategies regularly to increase revenue.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
● Minimum 3 years and above corporate sales experience is preferred.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Spoken and written mandarin will an added advantage.
● Possess excellent sales, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Resourceful with excellent research skills
● Self-driven, resilient, results-oriented, meticulous, dedicated and have excellent time management skills.
● Must be a team player.