Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
· Develop & execute direct and indirect sales strategies for new clients (excluding existing clients)
· Build the P&L revenue approach to segment prospects and leads
· Meet the budget defined and produce weekly forecast / Pipeline
· Responsible for contract and conditions associated
· Build client relationship ensuring key hotel team members are actively engaged and effectively implementing optimal strategies, analysis, controls and best practices.
· Analyse and identify major revenue, visibility and conversion optimization actions in order to maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks for the clients
· Increase the key accounts portfolio performances & revenues
· Coordinate the client’s needs with the internal departments (Project mode)
· Maximise clients retention through results increase and strong relationships with decision makers and users
· Bring clients the expertise on products and solutions of the company
· Inform and propose new products and solutions to customers
· Partner with cross functional business teams to ensure you provide the right solution (Professional services, Marketing & Communication, Products, Revenue Optimization Services)
· Represent the company to major customers and professional associations
· Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
· Excellent leadership skills
· Requires an account manager who can identify potential deals and develop the tactics and teams needed to bring them to fruition
· Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
· Experience in relationships with Internet B2B companies
· Experience in small or medium business environment
· Be animated by a spirit of solutions finder through coordination of the stakeholders
· Team player who also knows how to make things happen
· Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement-oriented.
· Word, Excel, PPT,
· Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Extensive travel is required