Our client is a market leader in the retail beauty industry. They bring the most prestigious and popular brands, together with their customers. Their unique concept store experiences and sophisticated marketing includes in-store events and loyalty programs.
We invite highly motivated, sales driven, people manager, dynamic professionals to join our growing team. Our growing retail business is seeking a Regional Sales Manager who can create productive working atmospheres in our shops. Our Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the overall performance of our Sales Staff and Beauticians. Ensuring they meet their targets and to handle any dispute or challenges faced amongst staff.
The Regional manager will report to the CEO directly to set revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, and will oversee a team of between 6-9 local sales managers and 70 employees.
Key Goals : Responsible in delivering the standards of our brand through the Sales Team and Beauticians
Scope of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Creating the overall vision for each store in their district, establishing benchmarks for store management teams
- Responsible for generating revenue for the company.
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
- Implementing policies and programs that will help those teams achieve their goals.
- Prioritize store performance issues to make certain that the issues most directly affecting profitability are addressed first
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- Act as a coach to the store managers and as a resource to each store employee to help inspire the success of each store
- Maintains sales staff work results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Act as a liaison between the headquarters and the area’s branches by making regular visits and interacting with management
- Oversee operational practices making sure that each branch runs smoothly and meets projected revenues and sales estimates
- Apply innovative approaches and techniques to keep updated with competition
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients
Desired Skills & Expertise:
· Proven track record of positive sales performance
· 5 years’ experience in retail store management
· Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
· BS/MA in Business Administration
· Strong interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
· Exceptional customer relationship management
· Strong leadership and decision-making skills
· Candidates with relevant experience in the beauty and luxury industry will be an added advantage
· Microsoft Office skills