The CompanyWe are currently looking for our client - a Leading & International Travel company - an experienced Regional Director of Sales. This role is based in Hong Kong.
- As the Regional Director of Sales, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company is promoted effectively through destination development. You will sell worldwide destinations.
- Develop strategies, programs, and policies to promote tourism to the relevant worldwide destinations
- To perform regional sales human resource objective by recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees;
- Manage staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- To achieves regional sales operational objectives. Providing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews to headquarter;
- Preparing and completing action and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change;
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting cost requirements; preparing an annual budget, reviewing office budget from time to time;
- Maintains and expands customer database. Identify potential new customers and maintain good sales relationship with existing customers;
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Bachelor degree holder;
At least 7 years experiences in Travel industry.
B2B experiences is an advantage
Aggressive personality, Good presentation skills, Performance management, Good in negotiation skill, Results driven, Sales planning, Managing, Cost Planning;
Possess higher management experience, have a strong leadership background;
Problem solving and analytical thinking ability, must know how to handle problems and resolved quickly and efficiently. Great communication skills;
Experience in developing and implementing business plan and goals.
Excellent command in spoken English is a must.