Our client, aprivate equity backedgroup,operates multiple Family Entertainment Centres, spanning 7 Countries across the Asia Pacific region with their largest footprint in Australia, showcasing multiple products and concepts. In Asia, Indonesia boasts the largest number of venues.
Based in Singapore and reporting into the Group Chief Customer Officer, this role will manage and drive Digital Marketing strategies for the Group. The role provides support for online channels and for multiple brands, across the countries in which they operate.
Fun and Remarkable Group Digital Marketing Manager to execute and implement the Digital Guest Strategy across across 7 countries and over 300 locations. This will be a senior manager role.
Digital Guest Engagement Strategy
- Lead and execute the Digital Guest Engagement strategy for the Group
- Support training for country teams on guest engagement and communications platforms
- Manage audience data integration and segmentation
- Create communication templates and set up campaigns
- Monitor and support country teams performance to attain targets
- Support country teams to achieve guest registration numbers
- Create dashboards for group reporting
Digital Guest Experience Platforms
- Lead implementation and training for all Group platforms
- Coordinate resolution of bugs and issues
- First-line support contact for country teams. Investigate. Raise tickets to elevate
- Ensure country teams use functionalities and CMS correctly
- Work with IT teams and vendors for resolutions
- Manage reports and analysis
- Project manage new development and/or enhancements
Websites and SEO
- Manage agencies and coordinate efforts
- Ensure timely reports for country teams
- Manage roles and users for website CMS and SEO platforms
- Work with country teams to implement SEO/GMB best practices
- Work with IT on project management for new platforms
- Source for and evaluate new vendors and solutions providers
- Manage vendor relations
- Must Eat, Sleep and Dream in Digital!
- Must be passionate about the digital guest journey.
- Must be driven to deliver best of class service quality and Guest experience to create memorable moments for our Guests, on all platforms, through all channels.
- Must believe in partnering with internal and external teams to reach our targets.
- Must be able to train and coach teams to utilise new platforms, processes and applications to enhance business goals.
- Must have an independent and entrepreneurial spirit to champion business priorities and group objectives
- Must have relevant experience in digital marketing systems and applications such as: CRM, marketing automation, mobile apps, website CMS and other similar systems
- Must have good organization and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and juggle various projects at one time
- Experience in working with teams from APAC countries is a plus
- A recognised degree is a must, masters preferred
- Strong command of English
- Fun loving
- Service attitude – Guest Obsessed
- Teamwork approach - Partner
- Result oriented – Remarkable
- Responsible and honest - Real
- Pro active
- Structured analytic mind
- Leadership skill
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills