Our client is an independently minded, modern, boutique and upscale private-residence in Saigon. Proud of its differentiation from mass market, globally branded chains in that it wants to
create perfection in modern sophistication and professional elegance.
The hotel is built on three
• Timeless Privacy
• Restful Wellbeing
• Community Immersion
Our client constantly strives to become the residential oasis in Saigon that provides its guest with private rest
in a immersivity designed space that delivers genuine sense of Saigon.
The General Manager will be the ambassador of these brand pillars and face to the guests, team members and the wider market.
He/she will live and breathe these values.
• Based on deep understanding of the three brand pillars (Timeless Privacy, Restful
Wellbeing and Community Immersion), up hold those values and constantly strive to perfect its
application to day-to-day hotel operation.
• Lead the team in delivering an impeccably elegant and professional service in everything we do:
the services we deliver, the amenities we offer, the behavior we show, the language we use, the
attention we reveal and the care we provide.
• Build on the reputation, so what we stand for is clearly communicated to guests,
our team and the market.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• As an ambassador, constantly and proactively engage the guests to deliver an impeccable modern, upscale private residence service.
• Constantly innovate our product and service offerings to deliver market-leading private-residence experience.
• Proactively surprise our guests in delivering a personal, private residence service.
• Regularly monitor guest feedback through in-house, online and social media channels
• A role model, train and coach the team in upholding the three brand pillars.
• Prepare regular management reports including market updates, management reporting, and
operations and people updates for owner and the board.
Lead the executive team so that:
• Our product and service is kept at impeccable quality
• Product and service is expertly communicated to the wider market
• Operational finance and management reporting are properly managed
• Warm and Generous, Dynamic and Energetic, Stylish
• Understands independent boutique hotel operations which means attention to detail, constant
strive for differentiation, entrepreneurial mindset, speed and flexibility.
• Ten years of hospitality experience with recent role in operational management preferably as Dir.
F&B but also in rooms division.
• University degree in Business Administration or Hotel Administration.
• A coach mindset with relentless focus on developing the team
• Fluency in English