Our client has been firmly rooted in the local F&B scene since 2014 and is a market leader in the fine dining bar scene. The restaurant features award winning French Cuisine, set in the heart of the CBD, and has been very well received in the market.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion in the F&B industry. Individuals who are willing to learn with positive mindset. Individuals who are willing to play a multi-role in the team; both as service and kitchen crew. Located in the Central Business District and open 7 days a week; roster-planned 5-day workweek.
The command of good English is a requisite.
- Be customer-service oriented
- Able to multi-task
- A team leader
- Display initiative and hardworking attitude
- With credible F&B exposure
- You will conduct a leading role in curating and actualizing the most iconic branded experience
- Your commitment and ability to uphold our restaurant top-notch online brand reputation.
- Your profound experience in managing floor and kitchen will allow you to lead our daily operations seamlessly to keep both our customers and team happy.
- Your solid knowledge and rooted appreciation of refined French cuisine and wines will set you apart as the ideal leader.
- You are extremely competent in attention to details to allow a perfect flow in our cafe and achieve a well-choreographed service that will enhance our customer's dining experience and our team's working flow.
- You are an approachable, friendly and effective manager who gets things done through empowering communication and a positive leadership approach. Our client is a business that will never prioritize money over harmony.
- An all-rounder leader who can work alongside our Owners who constantly and quickly reinvent our business operations and our F&B offerings, as well as upgrade the brand experience.
- You need to have an optimistic mindset and a “Can Do" spirit that will push the boundaries of the status quo.
- An all-rounded Awesome Host to drive the business with a 360-degree view. You will be one of our key representation of our brand values while engaging with customers, partners, and our team.
- You will work towards achieving a balanced approach in managing our business and coaching our team to deliver the most ideal outcomes.
- Your strong understanding and skillsets in managing an "Always Start-up" business entity that constantly believes in upgrade and reinvention.
- Your grounded commercial skills will be essential to perform this role successfully.
- You will personify our expression of innovation and tribute to Singapore's heritage with a French flair.
- You will become our French Host on the floor connecting with our customers while coaching our team to deliver the heartwarming home experience.
- You will continue to shape this homegrown brand success story and support our vision to launch a new business in the near future, would the opportunity arise.
- Your experience in 5-star hotels and French fine-dining is a must to excel in this unique opportunity to continually improve our menu, offerings, and our stories
- Pre-requisites for this role will include at least 8 years of senior operation exposures, with a credential in leading a team across all functions for our restaurant.
- Prior experience in a luxury hotel and fine dining is a must
- Adequate command of the French language (menu grammar / pronunciation)
- A strong leader and motivator
- Shares the same foundation and vision - creating harmony
- Well versed in classical / new world French cuisine
- A well rounded leader, able to oversee all respective aspects of operations (front and back of house)
- Commercial and sound financial acumen
- A strong team player
- Excellent and proven communication, PR and guest interaction skills.