Our client is a multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts.
We are looking for a temporary role running from December 2020 to May 2021.
Our client's Media Team operates as internal consultants for the business, ensuring media delivers maximum business performance whilst also pushing an agenda of useful innovation, to ensure that we stay ahead of the market. The Digital Media Manager is an essential role within the team, leading the day to day management of the Performance Marketing and Tactical Sale programs, as well as contributing to the overall strategic direction of media within the region.
- Managing the day to day relationship with the media agencies, including status calls and reporting/optimisation discussions.
- Leading the end to end management of all Tactical Sale campaign across the regions, coordinating with both internal and external teams.
- Helping to lead the Performance Marketing program, including leveraging insights from the optimisation framework to inform budget setting.
- Disseminating paid media recommendations to internal stakeholders, particularly regional Marketing Teams. Comfortable engaging in debates and discussions, around how we use media to drive maximum business value.
- Work alongside the agencies and media owners to build thoughtful, data driven, campaign recommendations.
- Drive Test & Learn roadmap (focused on incrementality) with the agencies and partners, ensuring the set-up enables actionable insights.
- Contribute to strategic planning, projects include – enhancements to the Performance Marketing program, and development of the ‘Lifecycle audience planning framework’
- Strong background in digital media – planning and buying. Deep knowledge of PPC, paid social, display and preferably metasearch. Comfortable being the ‘digital media expert’.
- Confident communicator, able to distil complexed media concepts into simple language and share with a range of stakeholders.
- Familiar with the major ad platforms – DCM, GTM and Facebook Ads Manager. Comfortable pulling reports and occasionally updating tag configurations.
- Ability to multi tasks and function well under pressure.
- Comfortable in excel and analysing multiple data sets, to build insights and inform recommendations.