Our client is the leading cruise liner in Asia Pacific looking for a dynamic individual to be part of the corporate team.
The position plays an integral role to design and implement the online and digital marketing strategy for the company’s loyalty programme.
This position will plan, develop and analyse regional and in-market digital plans to meet specific objectives; to engage, inform and motivate targeted audience. During this process, this position also needs to communicate to different parties, both internally and externally across SEA, integrating all marketing channels online and offline.
- Manage end to end project delivery for website, mobile app and CRM tool revamp on regional coverage within Asia.
- Plan, execute and monitor digital marketing strategy, including and not limited to online platform, email campaigns and online promotions.
- Own all digital assets and development of long term roadmap for company digital capabilities.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement digital marketing strategy.
- Editorial requirements including SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Define, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, assess performance against KPI and ROI goals.
- Evaluate emerging marketing technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or any related discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience in digital & content marketing.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Able to multi-task and strong problems solving skills.
- Good command of English and Mandarin (Simplified & Traditional)
- Knowledge in MS office, CRM tools, Google Suites or any other website analytics tools.
- An attitude of humility and learning.
- Self-motivated team player with good work ethics and integrity.
- Understand the importance of project ownership.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining high attention to details and ability to adhere to committed timeline.
- Accurate and timely market analysis