Our client is a regionally focused forward-thinking developer and operator of luxury coliving spaces. With hospitality, community, and sustainability at its core; they provide Residents with beautifully designed homes, access to an ever-evolving lifestyle programme, and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational community. The experience is a mix of personal growth and community connection, offering spacious sanctuaries which enable Residents to unwind and recharge.
We are currently searching for an experienced and self-motivated professional to join our growing team. In this position, you will take the lead in helping to curate and manage our Community. This includes managing online and offline engagements with the Residents. Given that the company is an early stage enterprise, you will be expected to contribute to discussions regarding strategy and long-term growth.
Year 1 Deliverables
- Learn and implement our sales process while helping the team in refining and formalizing it. Take the lead in screening and onboarding potential Residents.
- Take the lead in communicating with Residents and coordinating with other team members to meet the requests and needs of Residents.
- Work with our Founder to Develop, Implement and Refine a B2B sales strategy and process.
- Take the lead in planning and managing events to help our Residents to bond with each other while expanding their horizons.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our marketing and digital marketing teams in building brand awareness and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate efforts to build a network of high value-add affiliations and partnerships.
- Congenial and Outgoing Individual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude with strong follow through skills
- Able and willing to confidently and candidly share opinions and present recommendations and ideas that align to the company's strategy and long-term growth
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of location, neighborhood, and local attractions, including restaurants, bars, and nightlife
- Experience in real-estate or hospitality
- 8-10 years of Customer facing role.
- University degree in Hospitality or Marketing Preferred
- Tech savvy, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and PMS systems, file sharing system and digital communications platforms.
- A strong team player who does not mind getting his/her hands dirty