About the Company
Our client support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
About the Role
Lead the team of consultants based at the regional office in Singapore:
• Day-to-day coaching on project management.
• Day-to-day coaching on business development, proposal preparation, client relationships.
• Advise on career development.
• Annual and project performance review.
Manage consulting projects:
• Responsible for budget and timeframe.
• Management of consultants and subject matter experts dedicated to the project.
• Project delivery supervision.
• Client relationship management.
Lead and / or carry out delivery work: Development of models, contribution to the analytical work, formalization and review of reports, presentation to the client.
Lead business development initiatives: Nurturing relationships with key clients, identification of business leads in coordination with the regional teams, participation to commercial meetings and support to the regional teams, preparation of technical and commercial proposals.
Develop and lead the development of new solutions: Design new consulting solutions in collaboration with subject matter experts, and in collaboration with the Marketing Department, formalize associated promotional material and marketing campaign.
Prepare contracts and undertake administrative work in support of both client and subcontractor relationships.
Prepare annual budgets, monthly financial projections and future strategy as needed.
• University degree (Bachelor or masters) in Business Administration, Economics or Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience on airport economics topics (such as traffic forecasting, air service development or commercial development) or airport development topics (such as master planning, terminal planning or capacity studies). Additional experience related to aviation will be an asset.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience on consulting assignments with a consulting firm.
• High level of computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access & Project. Experience in airport simulation tools is desirable.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write reports in English and present them to executive managers.
• Knowledge of a second language such as Mandarin or Japanese would be a definite advantage.
• Strong analytical mindset.