Our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date -- and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 8,000 homes in 26+ cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 900+ member team located across 15 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work.
Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource.
Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We’re shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are seeking a Real Estate - Business Development Senior Associate is based in our Hong Kong office to help us grow our apartment portfolio in the area according to our company specifications and standards. You will focus on building our apartment supply in selected Hong Kong neighbourhoods to further fuel our growth and market presence.
If you are a professional, that is looking for a fast-growing career within an international startup company, who possesses an interest in real estate and has strong communication, sales or business development skills, then this role may be for you!
* Research and source qualified properties via market investigation (real estate
agencies, property adds, etc)
* Establish B2B relationships with real estate developers and real estate funds to
secure bulk deals
* Present our company's value proposition, the essence of our business, and the
benefits our product and services offer to landlords, real estate brokers and
* Communicate with landlords and real estate partners, negotiate prices and
payments terms and administrate contracts according to company procedures
* Manage pipeline overall business growth through a combination of cold calling,
email campaigns, networking, and local market sector knowledge to increase supply
* Contribute to marketing efforts to expand our reach and relevance in landlord, real
estate broker, and developer communities
* At least 3 years of work experience in the real estate industry
* Customer-centric mindset
* Fluency Cantonese and English language
* Computer literate
* Strong written and verbal communication and relationship building skills (negotiation
experience is a plus)
* Entrepreneurial curiosity and can-do attitude suitable in a fast-growth, startup
* Company Stock Option Plan
* Flexible paid time off
* Enhanced parental leave
* Dynamic working environment with talented people
* Flexible work environment through our employee mobility program
* Complimentary accommodation in our company locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!