Our client is a travel and lifestyle concierge company.
The Workforce and Operations Manager for APAC plays an integral role in ensuring our daily service in Asia runs smoothly and achieves all core service level agreements (SLAs). Based in our Singapore office, you will have the responsibility of supporting a large regional operation that includes 5-regional service centres and operates in 4 core languages on a 24/7 basis that generate up to 700 calls per day. Over 150 staff make up the APAC Team and operate across a range of projects and specialist roles. Helping create a smooth rhythm day to day is essential and you will drive this centrally by using data, scheduling and forecasts to determine our ongoing staffing needs to ensure we consistently deliver best in class service as optimally and cost-effectively as possible. Your role is diverse and extends from helping ensure daily operational requirements for service delivery are met to the much more strategic, longer-term forecasting that ensures we are poised to effectively handle expected business growth as well as one-off events. Workforce planning, people management, data analysis, reporting and recruitment planning will all make up core parts of your role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong, sound knowledge of workforce planning and optimisation with a preference for experience using at least one industry-leading platform
- High fluency in using data to provide quick, effective analysis
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting) is necessary
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting
- Highly adept and advanced in using Excel to carry out calculations and build processes related to resource planning – rotas, forecast tools
- Successful track record of leading the resource planning function with service-oriented organisations
- Adept project manager who can balance meticulous, standardisation with a creative and versatile style
- Ability to organise and to motivate diverse international and cross-departmental teams
- Proven experience of co-ordinating and delivering communications across multiple international locations
- Highly-motivated with strong academic background.
- Ability to articulate complex projects and ideas into simple, concise language. And to summarize these in flawless prose
- Experience in contact centre management will be an added advantage
Must have Singaporean citizenship, permanent residency or full working rights
This position requires occasional travel.