Our client upholds a legacy of crafted luxury design combined with the highest level of personalised service that is both unique and memorable.
Beyond bespoke hospitality is a visionary curation of culture and experience; their properties sit in harmony with their environment. Our client understands that it is a privilege to be trusted with such exceptional destinations and they seek, through knowledge, empathy and respect for their surroundings, to create experiences that inspire and delight their guests.
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of a market leader.s. The Vice President of Food and Beverage is responsible for providing leadership and management for the Food & Beverage Division and integrate its functions to property operations. Provide overall strategic direction of both the Food & Beverage, encompassing a combination of high volume and gourmet dining outlets, lounges, beverage, catering and banquets, in-room delivery, kitchens, stewarding, and any other food & beverage related areas, as well as collaborating with partner venues.
- Develops and implements strategic plan and vision for the division consistent with the Company’s strategic vision.
- Provides leadership in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets, division operations, and marketing strategies to produce both short-term and long-term profitability.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of guest service standards within Food and Beverage.
- Directs the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure competitive position in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality/gaming environment.
- Provides leadership for the division including: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Establishes accountability processes for division; ensures compliance with the company’s status quo third party representation philosophy, company policies, legal requirements, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Directs and manages all functions performed within the Food and Beverage operation to include the oversight of various outlets, Catering and Banquets, Wine and Beverage programs, and Special Events.
- Works closely with department management to ensure the establishment of sound operational business practices that produce positive methods to ensure all projects/assignments produce quality results, remain within budgetary constraints and meet targeted deadlines.
- Monitors & reports financial gain/loss as part of the Daily Operating Report (DOR).
- Develops cost proposals and cost estimates for equipment, systems and procedural changes as needed.
- Ensures regulatory compliance through established policies, procedures & audits.
- Maintains effective communications with all subordinates.
- Conducts staff meetings on a regular basis to review department progress on projects and assignments.
- Establishes the parameters that empower managers/supervisors with the authority to accomplish the duties of their assigned positions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and specific experience in luxury arena
- Prior independent restaurant experience preferred
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience as a proven senior leader in a multi-unit/multi-property food and beverage environment. Multi-location leadership is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading and executing high-level projects and initiatives to successful completion, with minimal supervision and guidance required
- Demonstrated experience in restaurant concept planning and design evaluation, and successful evaluation of capital plans and ROI potential
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting F&B related systems and financial materials and strategies
- Demonstrated track record of achieving financial results