Our client is a well established and fast expanding regional hospitality and F&B group.
The VP of Digital is a critical role in the development and delivery our clients multiple brands, driving purchasing behavior through the use of all available digital techniques, including emerging platforms and technologies with a strong focus on the key business metrics including revenue, profit, demand, traffic, site conversion, retention, and engagement.
This position will lead the growth of the digital business to deliver a growing profit stream and expand the guest’s positive experience with each of the hotel brands in the portfolio.
Leadership responsibilities include the user experience, email, customer loyalty, and program management functions. Qualified candidates must have a strong ability to drive transformation from hotel to an exceptional online customer experience.
Develops business plan and annual budget for Digital function. Works with the Executive Management team to define the corporate e-commerce strategy.
Oversees the development of digital marketing plans to increase traffic and engagement with new, prospective guests that enables consumers to become passionate brand advocates, while also driving hotel bookings and cross-sell stays/purchases.
Dramatically accelerate eCommerce platform, including programs with established and new strategic partners (key external agencies/vendors across the app and digital publishing space, and industry experts).
Partner with Brand team to develop advertising strategies for this space that provide key insights, meaningful engagements and builds the brand’s awareness with key consumer targets.
Supervises website development efforts including content design and updates for all brand websites.
Lead the thinking for mobile platform development: website content, ecommerce, partnership and community development, consumer research, digital marketing, and website technology.
- 12+ years of digital experience with at least 8-10 years digital experience with integrated media and marketing platforms that include experience in social, digital, and traditional marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization with multiple brands.
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge of social media outreach strategies. Able to translate trends into "on brand"/ brand right business opportunities.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
- Prior experience leading and developing a team of professionals, as well as working across indirect reports and cross functional partners.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization; must be able to articulate a vision and develop and deliver supporting marketing plans.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing / MBA strongly preferred.