Our client is a globally recognised luxury brand and is well established in Hong Kong.
- Key member of Continent Operations team
- The Vice President, CLS Planning & Services APAC, will provide consulting, advisory and operational support to the Asia Pacific’s Chief Operations Services Officer and the leadership team.
- Work on fast-paced, high-priority projects that are instrumental to our company’s exponential growth in the continent. Continent Operations is core to the organization, encompassing disciplines such as Rooms, Food & Beverage, Procurement, iT, Engineering, and Design Development Operations.
- Serves as the connection within the Operations team to ensure alignment and progress on interdepartmental projects. F
- Represents Operations in larger cross-functional projects, which range in scope across brand operations, innovation, strategic planning, and process improvement.
- Report to Asia Pacific’s Chief Operations Services Officer.
- Focus on internal communications, project management, reporting and analysis, and change management whenever necessary due to any new projects.
- Should carry forward the vision for strategy execution within the Continent Operations team while keeping all disciplines (within and beyond Operations) aligned. Projects can range from brand operations to growth/innovation, process improvement, crisis management, and strategic planning.
- Largely in charge of ensuring the continent operations initiatives are communicated effectively to the rest of the organization and projects are tracked and completed on budget.
- A leader that thinks creatively and practically to develop strategic plans and to oversee efforts designed to facilitate support and execution of CLS initiatives.
- Directly lead the responsibility for engaging stakeholders to develop and execute the Continent’s strategic initiatives that will enable successful delivery against the strategic priorities of the company.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities for the Planning & Services capabilities
- Coaching and mentoring new leaders and team members.
- Partner with the APAC COO to enable the leadership team by building the right foundational organizational and leadership elements.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel Management, Communications or related major
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Prior experience leading the planning and execution of strategic projects and initiatives