Our client - a reputable & international Luxury Travel agency is looking to identify a Travel Specialist (Japan markets). This role is based in Hong Kong.
- Provide professional and value-added travel advice to clients bearing in mind the clients needs and interests
- Prepare itineraries, make land, air and sea arrangements for clients
- Execute bookings and follow through in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, provide travel advices on air tickets/hotels/packages and other travel related issues.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in Japan Tourism
- Sound knowledge in destinations and leisure products in Japan
- Ideally an experience in reservation and ticketing
- Excellent communication skills, customer relationship management and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Japanese (would definitely be a strong plus)