Our client is a global cruise liner company with a combined total of more than 20 ships.
The company offer luxurious cruises Alaska, Asia, California, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South American and many other exciting destinations.
70% Training: Provide a unique training programme for the Cruises products to travel partners with the main focus to increase knowledge and skills to sell our brands. Implement appropriate procedures and methods to enable the team to deliver goals. Plan, research, design, deliver and communicate new material and training methods whilst implementing and delivering an evaluation model to measure the success of the training.
30% Sales Component: To meet all target set in his/her prescribed segment of responsibility. To Strategies and implement ways to improve revenue in his/her are of responsibility. To handle all Clients & Customers with “World at Your Service” way and values in ensuring high satisfaction level of service rendered.
• Produce and devise a training strategy with training schedules for the year for all training deliverables related to the Cruises for APAC.
• Manage training budget through forecasting and maintaining accurate records
• Produce award entries for awards throughout the immediate and wider industry
• Manage training for the ‘Strategic & Grow’ and ‘Develop & Win’ accounts of the Cruises
• Develop and Implement a robust needs analysis for each account and share with key stakeholders
• Monitor effectiveness of all training through various evaluation methods sharing with internal trainer quarterly
• Manage group dynamics & deliver all training events and seminars
• Manage and update content for the brand on Cruising for Excellence Online
• Create, design and implement new modules/content for the brand on Cruising for Excellence Online
• Utilise and update presentations using the global presentation library and share with stakeholders
• Conduct scheduled brand training with sales teams and help identify needs with direct reports
• Design and deliver seminars at Sea
• Meet training needs in a timely controlled manner
• Deliver ship visits adhoc and provide product training.
• Lead all sales, business development & commercial initiatives/activities for Singapore market.
• Keeping close and regular communicate with travel agents to stay abreast on the market condition and cover market intelligence of competitors.
• Analyzing the monthly & Quarterly result and stats for your territory by account and providing insight.
• Manage all sales meeting, seminar onboard, ship tours request for Singapore market.
• Participate on NATAS Fairs and any other responsibilities or project assigned by Head of Sales.
• Facilitate the design, implementation and updates to all training methods and materials according to ASIA culture and needs.
• Ensure training delivery is enhanced, remains award winning and more effective than the competition
• Regularly monitor the training effectiveness and ROI of all deliverable through robust evaluation techniques and make recommendations for improvement
• Drive maximum usage of Cruising for Excellence Online and encourage internal and external sign up.
• Been in a ‘Trainer’ role for a minimum of 2-3 years
• Experience in managing budgets
• History of working in a Travel Agency or within the Travel industry
• Knowledge of Virtual Classroom environments would be desirable
• Charismatic and personable, a real ‘people’s person’
• Ability to ‘think on feet’
• Presentation skills are highly confident, engaging and credible and able to apply motivational training
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Written work is clear & concise and attention to detail is exceptionally high
• Provide key support to the Head of Sales & Marketing
• Leads by example and a great ‘people’ developer and coach
• Work as a team to continue the success of the team and encourage practical yet advanced & impactful training