Our client is a market leader in Singapore and is fast expanding with multiple award winning concepts and brands located in several locations.
- To update and monitor all training administration activities such as training/trainees records and files.
- To develop, design and conduct training programs for trainees to achieve company's goals including managing the training budget.
- To assist in maintaining manuals and Standard Operating Procedure.
- To implement and ensure training conducted are compliant with the service quality programs based on the service quality KPIs. To track the outlets’ training phrases like development plan, on boarding plan and on-job training plan/schedule and etc.
- To coordinate and facilitate all training related activities; Design, preparation, delivery and needs assessment for all training and development programs.
- To source for training supplies and venues when required.
- To present or facilitates training programs in a manner that maximizes the transfer and retention of knowledge, skills, and/or behavior.
- To produce training participants feedback report after each training programs ends. To submit monthly training schedule and send report to management.
- To maintain systematic documentation of training records, ensuring that it meets mandatory requirements.
- Assist and participate in any other given tasks and activities such as Product Sampling Report, new outlet opening etc.
- To prepare presentation for new products training.
- To assist Customer Relations in customers feedback and tracking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Education/ Teaching/ Training or 2 years’ experience in Training & Development within the F&B arena.
- Good writing skills, great interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Preferred Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin in an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable and well-versed in using Microsoft Office application.
- Experience in conducting customer service or retailing related training programs will be added advantage.
- A team player, independent, tactful and resourceful.