We are looking for our client - a global Luxury Hotel group - an Senior Vice President of Food & Beverage (very strategic role based in Hong Kong).
- Achieve budgeted F&B revenue goals through promotion, product and pricing of F&B department
for the enterprise.
- Understand the unique F&B needs and requirements of full-service brand hotels and effectively
collaborate with Operations, Brand Relations & QA, Revenue Strategies, and Legal to ensure that initiatives and programs are well communicated to all stakeholders and that any issues resulting from those programs are
quickly identified and resolved.
- Communicate brand appropriate product and/or service standards and specifications
- Identify, establish relationships and collaborate with experts in the areas of culinary, restaurants,
bars, café, and event management.
- Identify the appropriate level of localization that is needed for successful implementation of all
enterprise-wide F&B programs and initiatives.
- Participate in F&B concept development for all restaurant, bar, lounge, room service, catering, and
café operations, as needed.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to senior leadership, as needed.
- Manage clear and effective information flow to senior leadership and all other internal stakeholders.
- Identify, support and promote the development of enterprise-wide F&B talent through effective
training programs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Culinary Degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant hospitality industry experience required. Experience with a deluxe hotel
chain is preferred.
- Qualities of a strategic and innovative thinker combined with exceptional leadership skills. A proven
track record of initiating and championing new concepts through successful implementation.
- Exceptional skill in problem solving and leveraging resources to optimize discipline capabilities.
Resolve issues through negotiations, analysis, alignment, relationship skills and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.