Since 1998 they have combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert-led customer service -and continuous innovation in technology.
Today, our client serves millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
Your role will be to support the Strategic Partnerships team (Commercial Team) in researching, analysing and negotiating commercial agreements that are needed to deliver the highest quality and best value service to its members. As Strategic Partnership Manager you will be responsible to source, build and maintain relationship with a variety of suppliers, from Hotel, Residence, Villa, DMC, Tour Operators, and other ground travel related services. You will be responsible for researching the relevant markets, engaging with current and new suppliers, and helping deliver the commercial strategy.
• Negotiate with suppliers, from accommodation and transfers to ground services and ancillaries
• Negotiating rates, commissions, benefits, added value, marketing activities, incentives, overrides and maintaining constant high-quality services from suppliers
• Negotiate offers and exclusive deals with all suppliers throughout the year and or on ad-hoc basis
• Analyse direct and indirect competitors and regularly monitor all the suppliers’ competitiveness to ensure the company has the best rates and benefits
• Closely monitoring production and work with all the relevant internal stakeholders to stimulate growth of revenue
• Undertake ongoing analysis of quality of the product to maintain consistent range offering for clients.
• Drafting commercial agreements and loading them into the system
• Loading promotion and offers into the system
• Dealing with free-sale chart and stop sales
• Represent the business externally e.g. at networking events, FAM trips and trade shows, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
• Keep up to date with newly opened resorts and extraordinary experiences across the assigned area.
• Review commercial agreements and make recommendations on commerciality
• Assisting in creating new global collections and maintaining the product
• Taking ownership of newly created collections
• Acting as point of contact to support the travel ops to solve problems with suppliers, mitigate price difference and any other matter
• Responsibility for the regular review of all hotel programmes
• 5* hotel background is highly desirable with a strong drive to succeed to the overall company need
• Understanding of the OTA distribution, wholesaler net rates structure, concierge and luxury operating model
• Can work on multiple projects and sourcing suppliers according to the company needs
• Be flexible and adaptable to change of priorities and complete within the given timeframe. The ability to work in a fast-paced team, prioritising a busy workload, multiple projects, partner meetings and travel
• Able to develop and implement new negotiation ideas and to think outside the box
• An understanding of hotel and service distribution and inventory management
• Ability to work flexible hours and regularly travel internationally
• A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
• Demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth
• Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken. Fluency in an additional Asian language is highly desirable
• Team focused and self-motivated
• Superb negotiation and face to face communication/interpersonal skills with a persuasive demeanour and "Can Do" attitude
• Familiarity with Google Drive and Microsoft Office – Excel proficiency is a must – and quick adoption of new systems
• You will have a natural “entrepreneurial mentality”, treating partners as your own and identifying sales opportunities in markets or because of market changes and client’s needs.