Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
· Understand complex hospitality organizational dynamics
· Leverage personal network to accelerate business opportunities
· Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
· Budget and forecast revenue and profit goals for the business unit and identify how to best utilize all resources to achieve revenue, market share, and profit goals
· Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large customers
· Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company
· Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers expectations
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer
· Cultivate, establish and maintain senior management relationships at select Market Maker customers
· Manage relationships with Immersion ecosystem partners
· Maintain in-depth knowledge about products, the competitive landscape
· Represent the company to major customers and professional associations.
· Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
· Excellent leadership skills
· Requires a senior business development manager who can identify potential deals and develop the tactics and teams needed to bring them to fruition
· Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
· Experience in relationships with Internet B2B companies
· Experience in small or medium business environment
· Be animated by a spirit of solutions finder through coordination of the stakeholders
· Team player who also knows how to make things happen
· Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement-oriented.
· Word, Excel, PPT,
· Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
· Fluent in English (spoken and written),
· Extensive travel is required