Our client has been at the forefront of exceptional service for nearly 20 years. Their mission is to be the world's most trusted service platform.
Since 1998 they have combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert-led customer service -and continuous innovation in technology.
Today, our client serves millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
The RoleWorking in the front line Service Ambassador team, your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the member has the best experience each time they call. You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the member to understand their needs, interests and requirements in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist. You will be highly expert and knowledgeable about the full range of services offered by us and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Previous experience working in customer service handling a high volume of calls would be an added advantage
- Fluency in business English and Mandarin or Cantonese is required
This position is a 40-hour work week with day and evening shifts, Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays.