About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
About the Role
· Responsible for ensuring that the Yield Team manages the product competitiveness (price & availability) and develops the existing commercial agreements.
· Manage a team of Yield Administrative/Yield Managers and make sure the team understands the business and has SMART Objectives in order to achieve the pre-agreed goals
· Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region´s Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs
· Make sure the team is trained and understands all necessary processes and tools to perform their duties, in direct coordination with BP.
· SWS promotion & training follow up with the team
· Establish measurement tools (PDU among others) to evaluate performance and follow up to the team. Details which will be used for incentive programs of the team in charge.
· Analyze competitor benchmarking through price comparisons: pricing/inventory analysis, reviewing international and local competitors both B2B & B2C and send the guidelines to the team
· General support to direct manager: Head of Yield, Senior Yield Manager.
· Team follow up on targets over availability reports & competition tools (offers allotment top ups),ensuring room inventory levels are consistently maintained from a last minute to long term booking perspective, daily control
· Supervise product placement & supplier positioning over RTM by maintenance of key products, TOP positioning, SPE offers etc….
· Control, follow up & optimization of commercial campaigns, to increase sales from online promotional advertising initiatives over the RTM for last minute, package & offer bulletins.
· Responsible for the team to maintain a perfect relationship with the internal and external departments: Revenue Managers, CRC, Sales, Contracting, OSC etc…
· Represent the interests of the company on Face to Face Negotiations, Work-shops, Seminars, Travel Trade shows and Site Inspections.
· Supervise all invoicing problems related to contract offers are solved on time: COI´s
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
· Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
· Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
· Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
· Excellent general cultural knowledge, & good academic background desired– degree preferred in any subject
· Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other Asia Pacific languages is a plus.
· Knowledge of Atlas environment at expert level is a must. (Previous Yield experience it is also a plus)