About the Company
Our client is a leader in Hospitality Operations Software solutions with a 5000 Hotels installed base over 32 countries track record, aims at growing its presence in Europe & further increase its penetration in Europe International Hotel chains.
Today, they have mobile and cloud based products, covering various departmental needs of 3, 4 and 5 star hotels. They are in the process of transforming their products to further improve overall User Experience, Architecture, coverage of user needs, and utilize new technology innovations. In order to continue innovating they are rapidly expanding their Product team.
Being a part of the User Experience team, you will be based out of our Singapore Headquarters. You will be responsible for being a User’s advocate and ensuring our products are seamless and easy to use. Creating an experience for our users that helps them perform their jobs better and with ease.
● Familiarize yourself with the company products and its potential impact on the market as a whole
● Participate in User Research, or utilize data available from research conducted, to provide optimum User Experience for the target audience
● Continuously review mobile and web products, along with performing competitive analysis, with an eye on User Experience
● Create Product Mockups / Wireframes, based on stated requirements, process flows, etc
● Potential to dive into UI Design, and review UI Designs from a User Experience perspective
● Perform hands on User Testing; along with Analyzing data available from User Testing performed by external audiences
● A technical background preferably with some experience in front end technologies; along with relevant education in Design concepts and use of Adobe products
● 6 + years of total software experience with 4+ years of UX and UI design experience; and ability to create superior user experiences