- Responsible for software development lifecycle activities, including system study, analysis, design, code, test and deployment for product using C/C++ and COM
Work with project team members to identify product requirements and help define project scope, objectives, and plans accordingly.
Write, analyze, optimize, and debug product application code to maximize performance and quality.
Create automated unit tests and integration tests
Write and maintain the internal tools for diagnose software component issues, improve productivity of build and release.
Document technical specifications and functional specifications
Participate in agile planning and scope estimation for team projects
Mentor and execute in Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Excellent C# design, coding and debugging skills
- Demonstrable experience shipping high quality products
- Experienced in test driven development and test automation
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small team
- Experience as a Technical Lead on multiple projects from inception to completion