Our client - an international & reputable Travel agency is looking to find an experienced Sales Manager (role based in Shanghai).
- Drive profitability by obtaining new business sales in China using effective sales and marketing techniques and coordination of available resources. Generatesinterest and introduction of sales for the purposes of creating ongoing MICE engagements
- Ensure the accurate use of CRM tools, standard operating procedures in regards to Sales, Account Management and Implementation and ensure sales practices align globally.
- Development of targeted strategic business relationships at senior level
- Work closely with all internal functions in the development of client responses to RFIs, RFPs,presentations and any other client facing collateral throughout the client relationship within companies on a long-term basis over an extended sales cycle
- Develops and maintains good relationships with prospective and current client key contacts continually appraising of travel industry trends and company's products and services
- Utilize and adheres to the sales process as outlined by sales management
- Create plans for acquisition of existing client additional new business opportunities.
- Minimum of eight (5) years’ experience in incentives, event planning and/or program
management - MICE.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Sales and account/client management
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience in closing and implementing client sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
- Strong Market Sector awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate in business software applications
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management and supplier landscape
- Knowledge of travel industry technology
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically