The CompanyOur client is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping their customers (and employees) succeed. They offer cutting-edge technology used by more than 1 billion people around the globe. They process approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism. They are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining their team.
Provides primary support to sales leadership and sales management in analyzing the Asia Pacific (APAC) market.
Provides quantative analysis and recommendations to support the formulation of the sales strategy and plan for the APAC sales organization of The Company, monitoring the sales execution of this organization, and identifying actions to further optimize sales performance.
· Quickly and consistently performs sophisticated analysis using standard sales reports/dashboards/analytics and derives actionable insight for sales leadership/management. Includes tracking sales performance against established goals, predicting future sales performance, and identifying risks and opportunity.
· Defines recommendations to optimize performance, address performance gaps, and capitalize on opportunities based upon these insights. Summarizes insights and recommendations for consumption by APAC sales leadership/management and the global Sabre Travel Network leadership team.
· Conducts sophisticated ad-hoc analysis to supplement insights in standardized sales reports. Identifies the root cause of sales issues, examines potential opportunities to optimize sales performance, and addresses questions from sales management/leadership, etc.
· Enables sales management to use, interpret, and act upon the insights from new/enhanced sales reports, dashboards, and analytics.
· Acts as a subject matter to coach sales leadership/management in leveraging analytics to make data-driven decisions.
· Acts as a member of the global analytics team. Collaborates to standardize sales metrics globally; define/enhance, design, test, pilot, and launch globally-standardized sales reports, dashboards, and analytics. Where appropriate, collaborates to harvest and package APAC-unique sales reports/dashboards/analytics and APAC reporting/analytics best practices for global deployment.
· Defines/enhances additional region-specific sales reports, dashboards, and analytics to address any unique APAC requirements. Tests, pilots, and launches new/enhanced sales reports, dashboards, and analytics. Where appropriate, evolves ad-hoc analysis into standardized sales reports, dashboards, and analytics for use across APAC.
· Prepares and/or consolidates presentations and status reports to communicate financial, sales, and operational performance. Identifies areas of risk and opportunity. Summarizes insights for communication to Travel Network executive leadership, APAC sales leadership, the APAC sales organization, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. MBA or master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, data science preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years relevant professional experience in sales operations, sales support, and/or sales analytics in a business-to-business sales organization. Experience preferred in the travel/GDS industry, a SaaS vendor, or the software industry.
- 3 years experiences in sales analytics. Global experience is a plus.
Knowledge and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of best practices for sales analytics, sales business intelligence, and sales metrics.
- Advanced ability to quickly and consistently analyze information in standardized reports/dashboards/analytics, perform ad hoc analysis, derive data-driven actionable insight, and formulate compelling actionable recommendations for optimizing sales performance.
- Proven ability to enable sales organizations to leverage standardized sales reports/dashboard/analytics to drive data-driven decision making.
- Proven ability to work multiple analytics projects in parallel.
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency in using Cognos, SAP Fiori, or other BI tools is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including summarizing information for executive consumption.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment, including both APAC regional teams and global teams. Solid ability to build internal and external customer relationships.
- Self-directed with a start-up mentality. Resourceful, innovative, and adaptable. Comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment, and skilled in change management.
- Strategic thinker with strong commercial acumen. Acts with the highest ethical standards and impeccable character.
- Strong ability to influence and enable others.