For more than 38 years, our client has been designing the world's finest escorted travel itineraries. As the experts in Europe, Insight offers over 100 journeys across the continent, covering more of Europe than any other operator. Our client also offers the same legendary high standards and carefully curated itineraries in North America, South America, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Morocco, Egypt and Israel. Their luxury and premium escorted journeys are designed with immense care and an unwavering commitment to exceed their customers’ expectations. From the moment you join one of their tours you can simply relax and enjoy our unique blend of outstanding quality, unequalled access to Europe’s treasures and unmatched comfort and service. Their tours offer exceptional value too, as all of their Signature Experiences are included in the price.
• Working with The President, set the Asia Marketing Strategy and associated budget to drive business objectives and incremental growth targets.
• Work alongside the global brand team to set the regional creative direction and development of regional on and offline advertising and marketing collateral
• Own and deliver multi-channel B2C and B2B strategic marketing campaigns from conception through to post-campaign analysis
• Develop sales pitches and presentations for regional sales teams to engage and onboard trade retail partners
• Identify and qualify strategic and tactical marketing opportunities to support growth requirements of the business, product portfolio and budget through research of the market, competitors and gathering information from local and WW business and product leaders.
• Lead the regional marketing teams on the development of region specific messaging to ensure global brand alignment
• Manage the internal communications to regional sales, marketing and reservation teams to support the launch of new marketing collateral and campaigns, and the implementation of new guest documentation
• Act as brand guardian and review regional marketing materials to ensure brand compliance and global consistency
• Forecast the budget to align with marketing goals and promotional activity planned.
• Develop relationships, negotiate and communicate with external agencies to maximize creative output and effectiveness financial investment.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a global marketing department
• Marketing, business, communications or similar relevant Bachelor's degree. Post-graduate marketing qualifications an advantage
• Strong campaign management skills, capable of organizing and delivering multi-channel campaigns to fixed deadlines
• Proven experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
• Creativity in design and ideas
• Proficient at writing creative copy for different mediums and channels
• Good knowledge of print processes and finishes
• Fluent in English (English mother tongue preferred)
• Background in the travel, hospitality, lifestyle or entertainment industries is a plus
Behavioural Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• High level personal organization and time management Skills
• High level communication & presentation skills
• High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
• A collaborative and energetic team player with strong influencing skills
• A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, able to work quickly and confidently in the absence established procedures and protocols
• Flexible and adaptable approach, with a strong drive for results and a commitment to continuous improvement
• Willingness to support out of hours work and international travel due to the global nature of the role
• A passion for travel and an appreciation of remarkable experiences.