About the Company
One of the leading Asia Pacific's leading online travel agencies (OTA's), a position the company has held for more than 10 years. We empower customers to travel in their own unique way by providing easy to use technology and choice.
Our teams are located throughout Asia Pacific with a network of online travel sites in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia.
About the Role
- Brand management
- Brand Strategy - Formulate and implement marketing plan that will further develop the brand.
- Partner marketing – Generate transactions and grow customer base through joint-marketing campaigns with key strategic partners.
- Media relations – Collaborate with agencies to develop the company as travelers’ top of mind.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Campaigns - Plan and execute SEO/SEM, database acquisition, email, social media, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
- Campaign Optimization - Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on data driven insights with digital media agency.
- Customer Relationship Management - Develop and implement a CRM plan that will delight the company's customers, drive repeat purchases and increase transaction size.
- Social Media - Achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically developing and executing a social media marketing roadmap.
- Performance analysis - Measure & report, site performance, analyze marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conversion improvement - Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Growth Strategy
- Technology evaluation - Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Team Leadership – Motivate, mentor and lead a department of 3 marketing staff to continual growth and success.
- Strategy development – Support CEO in evaluating potential new business opportunities and ad-hoc projects as required to build the company's business.
- To meet sales and revenue targets through digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- To meet brand awareness targets via Partnerships and Public relations.
- To meet visitation, database and social media fan base targets by driving engagement with customers.
- To meet customer target of new / repeat business and increase transaction size through campaigns and partnerships.
- To lead and build a creative, effective, and efficient marketing team.
- To manage marketing and operating expenses within the allocated budget.
- 10 years of relevant experience in consumer marketing, advertising, e-commerce marketing, PR & Analytics experience.
- MNC / Agency / International exposure / Travel industry experience would be an advantage.
- Strong Digital Marketing and Analytics background.
- Extensive network, experienced in building relationships with key partners.
- Strong business acumen with good business development orientation.
- Passion in e-commerce and online travel.
- Strong computer skills especially in Powerpoint, Excel & Word.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.