Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
- Manage Technology implementation projects for Asian customers
- Work with account management and sales teams to identify and clarify customer needs
- Work with Technology and product teams to propose solutions and plans.
- Manage on a day to day basis the projects, communicating efficiently with customer
- Coordination at international level with all internal departments within the company
- Handle connectivity Support & tracking implementation
- Business school & or engineer specialization
- 5 to 10 years of experiences
- Significant experience with system integrator.
- Experience in internet software development would be a plus
- Fluent English, Chinese is a plus
- High potential individual with following abilities:
- Ability to communicate efficiently internally, across all departments and geographies
- Ability to communicate efficiently with customers and partners
- Business and technical contacts
- Management and operational contacts
- Understand needs, business needs, technical needs, legacy situation, etc.
- Work with internal teams to design a solution that fits into customer requirements
- Promote solution and get customer/partner approval
- Drive implementation project
- Customer focus
- Customer facing ability, in presales and implementation contexts
- International: Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
- Internet: Familiar with Internet paradigm
- Project Mindset
- Objective driven
- Team player who can also work independently