Our client is the one of the world largest travel management company. Combining global strength with local service, they offer an integrated technology infrastructure that provides intelligent analysis of travel data, allowing corporations to maximize the return on their travel investment.
In this role, you are responsible for leading operational excellence, ensuring travel service delivery operations for corporate clients as well as providing strong leadership to the operations team.
• Lead and ensure daily smooth operation of call centre to ensure it delivers Customer Satisfaction, productivity, and process quality, for APAC and Japan.
• Act as one of the key liaison persons to ensure all relevant stakeholders are well informed of any operational changes/updates etc. Maintain effective communication necessary to strategic planning, business resiliency and client decision-making.
• Drive the Operations performance improvement initiatives.
• Identify opportunities for improved productivity and Customer Satisfaction
• Reduce Operational errors, increase efficiency
• Monitor trends and patterns in team performance to identify problem areas and take immediate corrective action and/or make suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Implement and support management with new and creative process improvements, act as an active partner in changing travellers’ behaviour when introducing programs.
• Collaborate with the development team to o Develop test cases, conduct the UAT, document results and identify issues.
• Act as an interface between Operations, Client System developers and External vendors to drive identified issues to resolution.
• Support implementation activities leading to “Go Live”
• Create a culture of passion around delivering the ultimate customer experience through empowerment in work with colleagues and staff.
• Responsible for resource planning, performance management and development of team members etc.
• Lead the weekly Corporate Travel meetings. Act as the key liaison person to organise the Quarterly Business Review with client.
• Build and accounts to client for the financial budget and deviations from budget
• Create management reports and carry out ad-hoc projects as required
• Deep dive into reasons for performance deviations
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the travel industry, preferably in managing Global teams
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
• Highly organized, proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to influence internal, external and global stakeholders
• Good written and presentation skills
• Great Analytical, solution focused and financial acumen
• Ability to win trust quickly
• Collaborative team-player
• Performance driven individual with a zest for driving change and transformation
• Self-motivated individual and driven to achieve targets
• Commitment and strong sense of accountability and responsibility is key