Our client is a leader in Hospitality Operations Software solutions with a 5000 Hotels installed base over 32 countries track record, aims at growing its presence in Europe & further increase its penetration in Europe International Hotel chains.
We are looking for a high-performing Experienced Marketing Manager / Director Enterprise Marketing.
The successful candidate has the ultimate responsibility for the organisation of marketing activities, the overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. The candidate will own some of these activities directly.
• Overseeing & Managing all activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing Strategy & Content for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans
• Design, manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Leverage new marketing technologies to deliver content (online videos.)
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities
• Working closely with design agency for all campaigns
• Working closely with Communication Manager
• Overall responsibility for brand management and
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Experience in “Enterprise” B2B marketing & Focus on Lead generation
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
• Experience in multimedia content – (Customer videos, product videos.)
• Experience in International Marketing (Worldwide /diverse audiences)
• Marketing experience in hospitality a plus
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original marketing activities
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Strong creative outlook
• Experience in inspiring & managing marketing team members
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing activities (including budget mgt)
• High Energy passionate individual, with passion for new technologies & impact in hospitality operations
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Excellent listening, and creative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent