Our client, a global events company, don't believe great creative work comes from the top down. It comes from investing in the very best talent, continuously challenging and inspiring them, and then getting out of their way so they can do great things.
• To be the project lead to manage and execute events and deliver projects on time, within budget and exceeds expectations internally and externally
• Responsible for developing and nurturing best practice event management and execution
• Responsible for managing large and small scales customer marketing experience projects, including tradeshows, conferences, briefings, roadshows, sporting events, proprietary, and closing events
• Deliver customer-centric experiences that enhance the clients’ brand and drive overall productivity through marketing tactics.
• Act as a consultant with clients and internal departments on branding and campaign strategies, messaging, design, and implementation.
• Provide mentoring for colleagues on internal process, problem solving and best practices.
• Execute project delivery of project value within FY set by Director of Operations
• Maximise cross selling and up-selling opportunities
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
• Responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your project team
• Post Event Report, submission and discussion with the client on improvement
• Strict adherence to company project S.O.P
• Post Event Evaluation Questionnaires to be sent to client for event feedback