Senior Director APAC, Audience Strategy & Business Development
|Job Title:||Senior Director APAC, Audience Strategy & Business Development|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 14:18|
Our client is specialize in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, they are travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on their Traveler Platform.
My client is seeking an experienced in travel and advertising technology professional to help them grow the company’s data footprint, acquisition and partnerships across APAC region.
The Senior Director, Audience Strategy & Business Development will manage existing data partnerships with leading travel brands (OTAs, hotels, airlines) and continue to develop new business opportunities as their company expands throughout the region. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with passion for data and technology and ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
This role is responsible for identifying, negotiating, contracting, and managing relationships with C-level executives in the travel industry.
• Manage senior level relationships with travel brands in APAC
• Prospect and engage with new business partners to help grow the company’s data footprint
• Negotiate complex multi-year partnerships
• Identify and drive new value proposition opportunities for our strategic partners
• Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to drive maximum value for our partners
• Be a company thought-leader in the region via public speaking engagements and consultative workshops
• 10+ years experiences in the travel industry across Asia/Pacific markets
• Senior level relationships with leading APAC travel brands across all verticals
• Understanding of digital advertising and programmatic marketing landscape
• Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency
• Willingness to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team
• Excellent negotiating skills, understanding of travel industry & data acquisition contracting and complex strategic partnerships negotiations
• Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills
• Ability to work within a highly motivated and results-driven team
• An additional Asian language would be desirable
• Communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Travel across the APAC region frequently and the USA occasionally
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's