Our client - a leading & international Hotel Group is looking to identify a Senior Cyber Security Officer (role based in Shanghai).
- Supporting the enterprise Information Protection and Privacy team to develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and tools to protect the company’s information assets for the hotel in China.
- Collaborating with Global and Continent Information Technology and Legal Compliance teams and cross-functional departments to define the Information Protection strategy for the Continent.
- Contributing to a well-informed and compelling privacy vision that is aligned with business needs.
- Acting as the internal IT official with Chinese regulators to address cyber security inquiries.
- Partnering closely with the business to align business-iT security governance to maintain balance between service capability and management of security-related risks.
- Ideally 5+ years information technology background and 3+years recent management experience in a China information security and privacy leadership role in a mid to large company
- Experience in developing and implementing and developing programs is essential
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese and capable of reviewing technical documents in Mandarin Chinese
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas in easy to understand business terms
- In depth current knowledge about the China Cyber Security laws and data protection
- Exposure to business systems management
- Expertise in specific security issues around web-presence, cloud platforms, risk and vulnerability management
- Ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action
- Ability to accomplish results through others by establishing relationships and leading in
a culturally diverse environment