Our Client is a Strategic Travel Management and Services Company leads its field by attracting, developing and retaining the most talented people within the industry.
It has an enviable reputation for exceptional service which is delivered through placing innovative technology in the hands of outstanding people.
Purpose of the role:
Working to support the Head of Business Development with a large pipeline of high-profile prestigious prospects with travel programs ranging in size, to assist in the successful sale of new business opportunities. Adopting a proactive approach to sales support that enables the sales team to focus on high-value tasks to win new accounts and expand existing clients.
Principal responsibilities to the department:
- Develop a progressive relationship with the Asia Pacific Sales Team to support them in selling services.
- Research of targeted companies.
- Assist with scheduling meetings.
- Assist with coordination of client and marketing events.
- Research competitors as directed.
- Collate accurate review meetings.
- Keep abreast of marketplace and Industry changes to form an understanding and assess the impact to clients/prospects.
- Prioritize projects to match Sales Team needs and expectations.
- Assist with maintaining Salesforce and ensure that all tasks are actioned.
- Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, implementing changes.
- Develop proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepare presentations by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project manager.
Principle responsibilities to the client:
- Ensure active communication with colleagues and suppliers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all R&M technology offerings including new releases and functionality.
- Utilize Salesforce as required and within R&M defined protocols.
- Implement strategies and initiatives as required to generate new business opportunities for self, team and The Company.
- Maintain RFP/Proposal database
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management / prioritization skills.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Background in Sales Support a plus.
- Problem Solving.
- Focused on continuous process improvement.
- Must be innovative and proactive.
- Strategic Planning skills a plus.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Expert PowerPoint skills.
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus