Sales Manager, Trade Sales
|Job Title:||Sales Manager, Trade Sales|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim (94555915)|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 14:43|
The company offer luxurious cruises Alaska, Asia, California, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South American and many other exciting destinations.
This position will work in the Sales department taking calls from our direct guests. You will also attend to walk-in guests and participate in road show. You will need to maximize revenue by identifying opportunities for up selling of cruise packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead all trade sales, trade support initiatives/activities in Singapore & Southeast Asia
• Responsible for the growth of our distribution channels and automated reservation tools in the territory
• Responsible for profitable revenue generation and maximize inventory utilization of our travel partners
• Analyze our travel partner client needs and coordinate the development, execution and follow-up of the sales strategies
• Responsible for updating our clients on itineraries, pricing and product enhancements of our brand
• Assist and support the client in securing corporate MICE business
• Generate regular sales reports & competitors' analysis for the management
• Coordinate all sales meeting, seminar onboard, ship tours & product training for travel agent partners.
• 1Tertiary education, with business or tourism major preferred.
• Min. 5 years of sales/business development experience in the cruise industry.
• Able to travel regularly and to work on weekends during trade & consumer shows.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills in English and at least one other Asian language.
• Possess excellent cruise product knowledge and effective sales technique
• Excellent writing & presentation skills to conduct product training, sales seminar and product sales report
• Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills to foster relationships with travel agents and other trade partners
• Working knowledge of trade support functionality and system
• Ability to work under pressure, meting tight deadlines and to take on additional task during peak season