Our client is a global solutions provider with an extensive array of cutting-edge e-commerce solutions on offer and brings the digital traveler to hotels’ doorstep.
They offer hoteliers tailor-made strategies and on-going expert advice, boosting their direct sales, improving their operating results and helping them get greater independence.
• Develop and execute direct and indirect sales strategies for new clients (excluding existing clients)
• Build the P&L revenue approach to segment prospects and leads
• Meet the budget defined and produce weekly forecast/pipeline
• Responsible for contract and conditions associated
• Partner with cross functional business teams to ensure you provide the right solution (Professional Services, Marketing & Communication, Products, Revenue Optimization Services)
• Build and maintain a strong base of clients
• Represent the company to major customers and professional associations.
• Experience in multi-cultural, international organization
• Excellent leadership skills
• At least 4years sales experience in comparable industries
• Ability to close deals within the projected term planned
• Experience in relationships with Internet B2B companies
• Experience in small or medium business environment
• Be animated by a spirit of solutions finder through coordination of the stakeholders
• Directive, supportive, participative, and achievement-oriented.
• Word, Excel, PPT,
• Any experience with RMS, PMS, CRM, CMS or Google Analytics will be a plus
• Fluent in English and Thai (spoken and written)
• Frequent travel is required